Skip To Content

    The Dream of Homeownership is Attainable!

    dreaming-of-new-home - Founders Pointe

    NEARLY TWO THIRDS OF AMERICANS OWN A HOME

    According to statista.com 65% of Americans own their own homes, but to the remaining 35% achieving the American Dream of owning your own how is that, just a dream. Between trying to save money to place 20% down on your home, less than optimal credit scores, and the price of the median home skyrocketing, owning a home feels impossible.

    TAKING THE UNCONVENTIONAL ROUTE

    But did you know that only 64%* of homeowners buy their home using a conventional loan? That means that 36% of homeowners are using government programs, grants, and other more creative ways to secure their dream of owning a home! And the vast majority of the population is completely unaware that these options even exist.

    RESOURCES TO HELP YOU OWN A HOME

    We have been working with our Mortgage partner, Academy Mortgage, to compile resources that can help you achieve the dream of home ownership! You’ll find topics from credit repair, to loans that only require 3% down, to down payment assistant options! So, don’t give up on the dream of owning your own home, check out these opportunities that could land you in a new home sooner than you think!

     

    *according to www.themortgagereports.com

    Trackback from your site.

    Leave a Reply