During this time of COVID-19 Quarantine, many businesses are extending special offers and services that you may not know about. Listed below are companies that are going above and beyond to extend goods and services to you to help improve your quality of life during this season. If you know of another business to add to this growing list, please email us!
Northwest Home Team Realty
– Free house cleaning upon move in
– COVID-19 Seller Stimulus package when selling and buying
– free in-home notary
Fitness Studios Streaming Exercises
Free Food Delivery
Free 1 to 2 Day delivery of Rx & Everyday Essentials CVS
Grocery Delivery Services
Special Store Hours For Seniors and Those Most at Risk
– Safeway/Albertson’s- Tuesday and Thursday 7am- 9am
– Costco – Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday opening early 8-9
– Costco is giving first responders and healthcare workers priority access by allowing them to move to the front of the line to enter the store.
– Haggen – Tuesday and Thursday 7am – 9am
– Target – Tuesday and Wednesday First hours open for those at risk
– Walmart – Tuesdays – Open One Hours early
– McDonald’s is giving free meals to health care workers and first responders
– If you need meals, we are working with several area charities, please email to get more information
– Please call your car insurance company, many are offering discounts or refunds to their clients because they aren’t driving as much.