Your friends have heard it, your mom has heard it, YOU’VE heard it…. It’s all over the news… The real estate market has hit a slump… AGAIN. You know who hasn’t heard this? The Northwest Home Team Realty office in Tumwater, Washington, that’s who. IF they have heard this “fake news,” they certainly aren’t acting like it.
Just take a closer look, a snap shot of a consistently growing Real Estate Startup:
· In the past 60 days, the Northwest Home Team has added 6 agents to their team
· Over the past three weeks, they have announced THREE new construction sub divisions
o Maxvale Hill
o Deschutes River Highlands
o Snowberry Bungalows
· And have broken ground on another two more plats slated to open by the end of 2018
o Susan Lake
o Henderson Park
· While other real estate agencies are planning for their normal “Holiday Slow Period” NWHT has listed 14 new properties, 4 of which have already accepted offers.
· One REALTOR took on what others in the industry would call a “dead listing.” It has been on the market for over 180 days with few showings and NO OFFERS. Within 48 hours of the NWHT listing the same property, is SOLD!
When asked, to what do you contribute the success of your real estate business? Owner, Broker, and REALTOR Steve Poulos says, “We believe that if you hold yourself to a higher level of accountability to your business plan, and you will see increase.” Jessica Poulos, Owner, Designated Broker, and REALTOR added, “We have definitely seen a burst of new activity… increased listings selling, buyers showing requests, and buyer contracts. We are decidedly busier now that we were a month ago. Northwest Home Team is busy and selling listings and helping buyers get great deals to be moved in before Christmas.”
So…. PAY NO ATTENTION to FAKE NEWS and don’t let the GRINCH steal your home ownership dream. You can still LIST, SELL, BUY, and MOVE into your new home before Christmas… and the NORTHWEST HOME TEAM is the Team of REALTORS, that will get it done for you.