Do you have rentals in Washington? Are you curious if you should sell or rent? We are here to help. COVID-19 Pandemic has changed the landlord-tenant law tremendously. Are you curious how it affects you?
Our team just finished an intense and informative presentation hosted by Washington Realtors and presented by Christopher Benis. The rental agency has changed a lot regarding landlord tenant law.
Here are just a few of the changes in eviction process:
- Definition of rent (RCW 59.18.030(28)).
- 14 Day notice – statutory form (RCW 59.18.057).
- Nonrefundable fees and security deposits paid in installments as per local law can be treated as rent (RCW 59.18.283).
- Can’t be awarded legal fees if rent default is less than $1000 or two months rent (whichever is greater).
- Tenant right to reinstate (RCW 59.18.410(3)(a)).
We are offering FREE portfolio assessment from now until the end of September. Let us guide you through the changes so you can make the most of your rental investment. Call us today at 360-529-0992 or fill out a request form