MEMO: Northwest Home Team Realty Update for our Customers and Public
As the emergence of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to evolve, Northwest Home Team Realty is closely monitoring developments and is prepared to respond as needed. Our highest priority is protecting the health and safety of our associates and customers while ensuring our continued ability to serve our customers.
We will not close our office fully at this time. However, we have modified our normal routine to meet the recommendations for the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Our office is being sanitized every hour.
- We have hand sanitizer available throughout our office.
- We have encouraged our Brokers to replace face-to-face meetings with Facetime or phone calls. We can also tour a home for you on facetime or live video.
- If you have a pending contract and a closing date, we are operating at fully speed (just behind the scenes). We will get you smoothly to the closing date!
- If you have a meeting with one of our brokers and you are not feeling well, please reschedule.
Many of you are relying upon our ability to provide real estate services. Some of you are being relocated and must move. We are here to help! We want to continue to provide our service while ensuring everyone’s health and safety.
Here are the resources we offer to ensure our customers safety:
- Notary signings at your homes
- Online transaction management (to view and download documents)
- Facetime or Video walk throughs
- Each of our brokers will carry hand sanitizer, gloves, and wipes when they tour a home
- Electronic Earnest Money Deposit
- Virtual Open Houses or Live Video
We have always wanted to provide a comfortable and safe environment for all.
If you have questions or concerns, call me (360.870.0619) or Steve (360.789.4921) directly.
Steve and Jessica Poulos, Owners of Northwest Home Team Realty