Skip To Content

Monthly Archives: December 2020

    3 Reasons to be Optimistic About Real Estate in 2021

    By Bryan Douglas | December 31, 2020

    This year will be remembered for many reasons, and optimism is one thing that’s been in short supply since the spring. We’re experiencing a global pandemic, social unrest, an economic downturn, and natural disasters, just to name a few. The challenges brought on by the health crisis have also forced many homeowners to reevaluate their... Read More

    New Year • New Home

    By Bryan Douglas | December 30, 2020

    We are all excited to close the door on 2020 and look forward to a NEW year with great hopes of health, renewed happiness, and possibly a NEW home! So, as you welcome the new year and your thoughts and dreams of what lies ahead and you begin to search for a new home we... Read More

    Merry Christmas!

    By Bryan Douglas | December 23, 2020

    Merry Christmas! Our celebrations may be smaller this year, but our hope for you and your family is that they will be that much sweeter as you celebrate with those who are nearest to you! And as you gather in kitchens and around dining tables, and Christmas trees all around this community, we have put... Read More

    The Dream of Homeownership is Attainable!

    By Bryan Douglas | December 15, 2020

    NEARLY TWO THIRDS OF AMERICANS OWN A HOME According to 65% of Americans own their own homes, but to the remaining 35% achieving the American Dream of owning your own how is that, just a dream. Between trying to save money to place 20% down on your home, less than optimal credit scores, and... Read More

    6 Reasons You need a REALTOR, not just an agent

    By Bryan Douglas | December 14, 2020

    It’s a slow Sunday morning. You’ve just brewed your Nespresso and popped open your laptop to check out the latest home listings before you hit the road for a day of open houses. You’re DIYing this real estate thing, and you think you’re doing pretty well—after all, any info you might need is at your fingertips online, right?... Read More

    Buyers Want More Space & Views

    By Bryan Douglas | December 8, 2020

    According to a study done by economists at “14 to 23 million Americans are planning to move as a result of remote work, that is up to 4 times the normal amount of people that move in any given year.” Sociologists are anticipating such a population shift that it is being called a migration.... Read More

    Is It Safe to Sell My House Right Now?

    By Bryan Douglas | December 7, 2020

    In today’s real estate market, the buzz is all about how it’s a great time to sell your house. Buyer demand is high, and there simply aren’t enough homes available to buy to meet that growing need. This means now is the time to make a move so you can close the deal on your... Read More